August 03, 2017
The Chairman/Managing Director/ Chief Executive Officer
[All Scheduled Commercial Banks/SLBC Convener Banks/Small Finance Banks (excluding Regional Rural Banks)]
Natural Calamities Portal – Monthly Reporting System
Please refer to our Master Direction FIDD.CO.FSD.BC.8/05.10.001/2017-18 dated July 5, 2017 on Reserve Bank of India (Relief Measures by Banks in Areas Affected by Natural Calamities) Directions 2017.
2. In this connection the Reserve Bank of India has developed a dedicated portal (https://dbie.rbi.org.in/DCP/) for collection and compilation of data on natural calamities on a real time basis through a centralized system.
3. The portal which has been previewed by your representatives during the course of its development, provides facility of uploading data files related to relief measures extended by banks and notifications issued by State Governments with regard to natural calamities. The portal has gone live on July 20, 2017.
4. You are, therefore, requested to direct the concerned department to upload the actual data on relief measures extended during April - June 2017 immediately and thereafter from July 2017 onwards every month by the 10th of the following month.
5. The SLBC Convener Banks are requested to upload the notifications issued by State/District Authorities for declaration of natural calamities for which relief measures were implemented by SLBC/banks from April 2017 onwards. The subsequent notifications are to be uploaded as soon as the notifications are issued.
6. The user manual on the web portal is enclosed for your guidance.
(Ajay Kumar Misra)
Chief General Manager
Encl: As above